Tuesday, June 17, 2014

why, hello there! (part 1)

I finished up my master's degree.  I tip my hat to those of you who have also completed or are in the process of completing a master's program.  I'm your #1 cheerleader!!!  So different from undergrad.  The professors don't hand out unearned compliments.  So when you do receive one, you treasure it for weeks. (haha, #butseriously)  I'm so glad I did it.  I learned a lot about education, teaching practices, and myself.  I also learned from my amazing classmates; wow, there are awesome teachers in this country.  And it wasn't so bad living in New York City.

I was going through my iPhoto earlier and stumbled upon some snapchat selfies and other random pictures from friend visits that I thought I'd share.  They're as close to outfit shots as you'll get!  (I don't think there are really any new items; I think you've seen most of the stuff.)  I won't bombard you with all of them right now, so I'll spread them out over the next few days.

blazer: marshall's
shirt: anthro
jeans: anthro
flats: target

scarf: bp nordstrom
shirt: tj maxx
skirt: BR outlet
dress: nordstrom via last chance
necklace: j.crew via ebay
wedges: f21 
blouse: bp nordstrom
belt: anthro
skirt: old navy
boots: frye via anthro
cardigan: target
blouse: f21
skirt: j.crew factory 
hat: eastern market in washington, dc
shirt: j.crew outlet
skirt: loft 
dress: nordstrom via last chance
boots: frye via amazon 
sweater: old navy 
blazer: anthro
dress: anthro
belt: anthro
shoes: clark's

No comments: