Saturday, June 21, 2014

graduation and family visit

Graduation was such a great event!  I'm a big believer in participating in graduation events, even though they may be boring.  I think it's such a neat moment to celebrate and honor hard work.  My parents and one of my sisters came out for the festivities.  We, of course, explored the city as well.
Last day of class AND free cone day at Haagen Dazs!! 
dress and belt: anthro
blazer: anthro
shirt: soel boutique
jeans: f21
flats: target
necklace: j.crew factory
tee: loft
skirt: soel boutique
shoes: target
 blouse: anthro
skirt: j.crew
bag: steve madden via tj maxx
shoes: dsw
 jacket: nordstrom via last chance
blouse: soel boutique
 tee: loft
skirt: sewed it myself
shoes: sperrys via last chance


 dress: f21

blouse: soel boutique
skirt: zara
video
At the end of the big Columbia commencement, all sorts of New York City songs were played.  It was fun to ease up and dance some.

1 comment:

Lynda Williams said...

You are darling and dress very nicely! I am sort of the fashionista at my school as well. :) Teaching Science With Lynda