Sunday, July 15, 2012

july 10

For my fellow Bachelor/Bachelorette fans:
Jef-with-one-f was at a pre-4th of July gathering.  We matched.  He was very nice to the groups of girls that were asking for his picture (me included).  
Who was your favorite from Emily's season?  I think Emily is absolutely darling.  Someday I'll have a Southern accent...

District class.
tee: J.Crew (Jul. 2012)
necklace: H.Krew (Jun. 2012), J.Crew knockoff (from Hong Kong) via eBay :)
jeans: F21 (Nov. 2008)
shoes: Target (May 2012)

If you can't get yourself to pull the $150 trigger for the real J.Crew necklace, search on eBay for it.  I paid $15.  It took exactly 2 weeks to be delivered.  Worth the wait.

I attended a 2-day common core training; it was so good!  It's not every time I walk out of a district class feeling excited and refreshed.  I can't wait to try out some of the new ideas.

4 comments:

K.Willerick said...

Jef seems so great on T.V.
I can't believe I you got to meet him in real life. That makes me worried that he wasn't the one that won! Guess we will find out tomorrow night...

Krista from
igetmycraftyfrommymama.blogspot.com

Brittney said...

You know what I just realized? He looks a bit different without all the t.v. makeup/powder on. I still like him though.

Diana Mathias said...

Love your outfit! And jealous you met Jef!!!!! :)

Diana
www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com
(Check out the giveaway I'm hosting this week!!!)

Significant Otter said...

I'm so excited to have stumbled on to your blog!

Can you tell me which seller you purchased your necklace from? There are so many to choose from, and some of them look a little sketchy!