Sunday, February 12, 2012

newest beauty find

I have to share my most favorite item in my makeup bag:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer!!

It's incredible!  My eyeshadow stays on from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm.  I can't rave enough about it.
  It's a little pricey ($20), but I think worth every penny.  My Sephora had a two-pack special for $28, so it wasn't too bad (plus, I had a gift card from a dear friend).

I've used MAC paint pot and MAC paint, but they don't even compare.

As long as I'm on the subject of eye makeup, I'm struggling with mascara.  I'm currently using L'Oreal Voluminous.  It's too clumpy.  And it leaves marks on my eyelids by lunchtime.
I decided to mix things up with the Voluminous because for the past couple years I've used CoverGirl LashBlast.  It really is so good.  I should go back to it.
 What's your favorite mascara?  I'm looking for suggestions...

6 comments:

Alison said...

I have been a faithful Maybelline Great Lash user for years...and when I am not so faithful and money is burning a hole in my pocket I cheat on it with Lancome Definicils :-)

Veronica said...

I agree with Alison. I am faithful to the pink tube.

Stephanie Field said...

I've found "Voluminous Full Definition" much less clumpy than "Voluminous". It makes my eyelashes longer than some expensive brands claiming to do the same thing. I haven't tried LashBlast though, thanks for the tip!

K.Willerick said...

MaryKays "Ultimate Mascara" is the very very very best. I have tried numerous and continually go back to MaryKays "Ultimate."

Miss Lora said...

I know this product is kind of expensive, but I will swear by my Yves St. Laurent Volume Effect Babydoll mascara. It is 30 dollars for a tube, but man!! It is great! I have never had it clump or crumble and the look is terrific. It lasts longer because the color saturates.

Miss Lora said...

P.S. Maybelline's Falsies is good, too. I just had a sample of YSL Babydoll from Sephora, that is why I tried it. They know what they're doing giving out free samples!!