Friday, February 17, 2012

february 13

Monday.
tee: LOFT (Oct. 2011)
cardigan: Anthro (Jul. 2010)
pants: Anthro AG Stevie cords (Mar. 2011)
shoes: Target Patty (Jan. 2012)

I've been home sick this week.  On Monday, I left at lunch.  The secretaries at my school are the best!  They totally take care of me with finding subs and everything else.  I did muster up strength to go on Tuesday.  I couldn't miss the Valentine's Day party, could I?  Then, I stayed home all of Wednesday and Thursday.  I do feel MUCH better and will go in Friday.

Enjoy your L-O-N-G weekend!  I know I will.  My parents are coming into town, and I'm on the sickness upswing.  

1 comment:

Diana Mathias said...

Hey! I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! Its on my blog today, so check it out (www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com)!!!! And Congratulations :)