Monday, December 12, 2011

december classroom

Holiday time is in full swing in Room 73.
December is a crazy month.
But I love it.


Santa's Stuck is one of my favorite Christmas books.
I loved when I found this idea on Cara's The First Grade Parade blog.
And so did the kiddos.


We made these darling elves from Teacher Bits and Bobs.
Such a great find!

I remembered to bring out my holiday word bank.  I have one for each holiday/season, but I always forget about them.  I made them my first year of teaching.  They are very helpful for the students.
The colored grid was my classroom reward chart.  I have the Crayola Magic Markers.  I use the "invisible" marker to draw 6 stars.  Once all are found, we vote on a class party.  PJ day is next Monday! 
 And this made me tear up.  Too sweet.
Our class Christmas program is on Friday.  The kids are too cute.

No comments: