Friday, December 30, 2011

december 21

Wednesday.  Last day before Christmas break.
striped tee: Shade Clothing (Jun. 2010)
cardigan: Nordstrom (Dec. 2009)
jeans: Anthro AG (Aug. 2010)
boots: Anthro Primped and Pebbled (Apr. 2011)  {Do any of you have these boots?  If so, are your toes scuffed?  I'm just wondering if I could get charcoal polish and fill the scuffs in.}

This was holiday attempt to wear Christmas colors.  
I hope y'all are enjoying your Christmas break!  
Can you believe it's 2012 in like 1.25 days???  Crazy!!  I hope y'all have a fun and exciting New Year's Eve!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Just found your blog and you have great style. I'm a third grade teacher too!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Totally cute! Happy New Year!

sisterlocd4life said...

You have great style. I love the blazer and cords outfit. Target is my favorite store. I teach kindergarten!