Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Day!

I've been with these guys all break.  It's been so much fun.

My cousin took these pictures in my parents' backyard before we sat down for our feast.  Family pictures always draw some tears from adults and kids.  Luckily they were only from the kids this go round. :)

 There are 6 kids in my family: 5 girls, 1 boy.  I'm #5.
 Do we look alike?

Did you score some Black Friday deals?  My sisters and I went our local Anthropologie, which is 5 minutes away, at 5:45 a.m. to try and pick up a few things during their 50% off special.  (It helped that we dropped by Wednesday to scope out the scene and for me to return a couple items.)  We were able to snag one shirt each for myself, my sister, my cousin, and my mom.  My little sister got a pair of shoes, a couple shirts, and a dress.  It was a successful visit.

Hope you've had an enjoyable break!

1 comment:

Muncher Cruncher said...

They turned out so cute SB! Good work Johnson family.