Thursday, September 15, 2011

september 14

blouse: F21 (August 2009)
skirt: BR via eBay (August 2007)
shoes: GAP (June 2009)

Is anyone else thoroughly exhausted?  I am.  From 4:30-6:30 it takes every ounce of my remaining energy, which is zero to none, to not take a nap.  (Some days I'm not successful.)  I guess I better start hitting the gym.  Maybe that will make me not be so tired.  Also, maybe if I went to bed before 11:30, that'd help as well.  I can't do anything about the 6:30 AM alarm.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

MY "tired" time of the day is from 1-2:30pm...something about that hour and a half that leaves me wishing for a nap! You looks super cute in this fun outfit....love that top! Don't you love F21 for cute, cheap finds?!!

Kim said...

I'm 4 weeks into the school year and I still am exhausted! I was asleep last night at 9:30 - on a Friday! No party animal here.

Teacher said...

Jenni: Some days I feel like falling asleep during read aloud. The afternoon is rough. :) F21 is great for inexpensive, trendy items. I've had this shirt for a couple years; I'm surprised it has held up as well as it has.

Kim: I so don't judge people who go to bed early. If I don't take a nap Friday afternoon, I'm pointless. I'm not a party animal either. :)