Thursday, August 11, 2011

august 7

Church.
dress: BR (July 2009)
sandals: Clarks via DSW sale (August 2011)

Oh man, my upkeep has been awful.  I'm a summer granola girl.  I haven't tweezed my eyebrows for a few weeks.  The only time I open my makeup bag is on Sundays for church.   I wash my hair every 3 days (which is 1 day too long) and then put it back in a ponytail.  I'm terrible.  It's probably really good that school starts for me on Tuesday.

I know a lot of you have already gone back to the classroom and school meetings.  I'm sad to give up my afternoons spent at the pool, reading, quilting, napping, or doing whatever else I felt like.  But, I'm excited to start a new year.  I've collected and gathered SO MANY ideas and lessons from blogs and Pinterest this summer.  I'm itching to get in the classroom and try them out.

P.S. Here's my Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/love_sb/

No comments: