Tuesday, June 7, 2011

more beach vacation

My roommates (Megan and Benita) and I went to the Outer Banks to meet up with several of my friends from when I lived in Washington, DC. We had such a great time! It was really nice because halfway through the week we ended up having the HUGE house to just the 3 of us. A much needed respite for all of us!
Benita:
cream cardigan
romper: F21 (May 2011)
Sperry time! Plaid--me; navy--Benita; gold metallic--Megan
Megan:
I don't know where her dress is from. F21? Target? TJ Maxx?

Me:
tee: J.Crew outlet (May 2011)
skirt: Benita's
Benita
Megan:
blue dress: Target (May 2011)
This picture was taken to show that there was an elevator in our house. It turned out to work as an outfit shot as well.
Me:
tee: H&M (April 2010)
cardigan: GAP (April 2009)
skirt: Aeropostale (April 2006)

No comments: