Monday, May 9, 2011

may 9

This blazer is another example of good things come to those that wait. I tried on this blazer back in November. I was a good little girl and waited for it to go on sale. Then I was an even better little girl and waited for it to take a 2nd cut. $30 score. Looking at this picture I realize I should've worn a necklace. Next time.
tee: J Crew outlet (February 2011) Yes, I wore it yesterday.
blazer: Anthro To A Tee Blazer (April 2011)
pants: GAP slim crop (September 2010)
shoes: Jessica Simpson Dafa (August 2009)

3 comments:

Keri said...

Hello! I am a new follower and I just wanted to let you know I love your blog and your outfits! You are precious!

Teacher said...

You're so kind! I'm glad you like it. :)

Teacher said...

Well, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it. I'll try to keep it up. ;) Enjoy your weekend!