Thursday, May 26, 2011

may 26

Another year is under my belt. Wow. This year went by mega fast. My students were a sweet group. I look forward to seeing them in the halls come August.
pink tank: (Benita's closet)
jeans: GAP outlet (May 2010)
shoes: TOMS (June 2010)

Just so you know, I will most likely not be posting much throughout the summer. I'm writing this post in the airport. I'm heading off to a beach house for a week. After that, I'm heading home to be with my family for a few weeks. And, I'll be honest, I don't dress up much during the summer. I usually wear the same outfit for about 3 days in a row. Terrible, I know. But, anyway, I'll do the best I can.

Enjoy your long Memorial Day weekend!!!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Nice awkward hand/arm positioning in this picture... Channeling "Broken Arms". Hahaha. And yes, that description of your summer wardrobe sounds pretty accurate... Haha
Love you!

Teacher said...

No, it's you who does "Broken Arms." You would know what I look like in the summer. In case you were wondering, I packed my jean shorts. I'll wear those every day.

Rebekah said...

Oh good!! I was hoping you would! Did you bring the usual t-shirts as well?

Keri said...

When I am off work I definitely just wear t-shirts and jeans/shorts. Check out my friend Mary-Anne's blog as she details our fashion adventures! http://mary-anne-daydreamin.blogspot.com/