Monday, May 2, 2011

may 2


I know I've worn this skirt 3 times in 2 weeks. I was really eager to wear this outfit. The top is my roommate's. She has never worn it and doesn't how to. I thought I would take on the challenge for her. Now, I don't think that I want to return it.
top: F21 (Megan's closet)
skirt: Anthro Circle the Globe (August 2010)
shoes: online (May 2009)

Today, a few of my students asked me about Osama bin Laden. It made me sad to realize that 3/4 of my class wasn't even born when 9/11 happened. I remember exactly where I was when I heard about it. It was a Tuesday morning. My older sister called and told my family. She was driving to ASU and heard it on the radio, so stopped and used a pay phone to tell us. My parents, younger sister, and I were just sitting down for breakfast. It was around 6:30 am. We turned on channel 12, NBC. We were stunned. Shocked. Speechless. Anyway, I am starting feel a bit like my granny: realizing that a piece of history is being forgotten.

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: