Friday, February 25, 2011

feb. 24

After school, I had a school community council meeting with 30 parents regarding the safe walking route. It went very well, and no one left upset. I really hope we, the school community council, actually do and change something. If not, I will feel like all of our meeting really are pointless. There is nothing worse than being on a committee that just talks about stuff and never does anything.
top: anthro je ne sais scarf tee
pants: gap slim crop
shoes: dsw

My parents are in town for a weekend of this--
I LOVE the BYU Men's Volleyball team!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hate sitting in meeting where there is are no changes made and/or people leave upset! Sadly, that happens often.

Very cute outfit! Love the pants!

Sarah at Classroom Chic

Teacher said...

I know! Faculty meetings???