Monday, February 14, 2011

feb. 14

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy 99th Birthday to Arizona! It was such a fun day. Listened/sang to some Bieber with the kiddos, did math with conversation hearts, read Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch, had a little party, passed out valentines. All in all, I had a great day. Not to mention the night wrapped up with The Bachelor and a few dances on the Kinect. Hope you had a fabulous day as well!
top: anthro falling fleur
cardigan: BR
belt: BR outlet
skirt: BR outlet
shoes: gold Report
(Ally's in the background. We shop from each other's closet.)

3 comments:

Jo said...

Just came across your blog. I'm a teacher as well so I love reading fellow teacher blogs. Love this outfit! Perfect for teaching. I watch The Bachelor too. :)

Teacher said...

Glad you found it! I went for more of a sophisticated Vday look. ;) Yay for Bachelor fans!

cmpage01 said...

YEA! I am so glad to have found your blog... I had literally googled "teacher recommended shoes" and your blog came up. I am a first year teacher in KY. Anyway, I have the daily struggle of do I dress like the newly 24 yr old that I am or the classic, comfortable, "teacher" look simply because I run out of ideas. You go girl.